Pre-order now and buy the strobe with a €110,- discount! We expect the first batch in June. If you place an order before we receive the first shipment then you wil get the strobe for €719,- instead of €829,-
You don't need a user manual
It looks very familiar although you can feel it is fresh. All the controls are clear and easy to access. Even if you are using big winter gloves or barehanded, setting up the Retra Flash is done instinctively.
It's all about controlling the light. You are the master.
The Retra Flash is your tool for creativity. Shape light, use colorful filters, harden or soften the light, the Retra Flash will follow your every command without hesitation. The bayonet allows you to instantly add or remove any accessory.
Both optical and electronic
The strobe comes with an Sea&sea 5 pins connection and an optical connection. It's on special demand possible to get the strobe with an Ikelite, S6 or N5 connector but we recommand the standard connection as it's te most versatile.
- 2,5s recycle time (4x eneloop pro)
- 200x full power flash (4x eneloop pro)
- 3 hour with pilot light
- 5500K color temperature (4700K with wide diffuser)
- 95º beam angle (110º with wide diffuser)
- 9 manual exposure levels
- S-TTL with +/- 2 F-stop adjustment
- Slave mode with smart pre-flash cancellation
- 300 lumen pilot light
- 4 level smart battery indicator
- S&S 5 pin, S6, N5 and Ikelite 5 pin connector options
- Inon, Sea&Sea dual optical connector
- Length = 120mm
- Diameter = 102,5mm
- Weight = 650g (without batteries)
- Underwater weight = -50g
- -100m depth rating
|Max. depth||100 meters|
|High recommeded for||N/A|
|Manufacturer product info||No|